Write 30 interesting facts about yourself.
1. I hate the smell of cheese, though I do like it when it’s melted. I refuse to eat any raw cheeses other than cottage and cream cheese.
2. I’m 17, going to be 18 in 4 months and 5 days. I’m not looking forward to it.
3. I don’t have my driver’s license, but if I may say so myself, I’m a pretty damn okay driver.
4. I feel insecure if I don’t have access to chapstick.
5. I hang the toilet paper with the top sheet hanging over and refuse to accept it any other way.
6. I like the smell of vanilla.
7. I have a crippling fear of needles being put in me.
8. I eat a shitton of cereal when I’m at home with nothing to do.
9. I like to doodle.
10. I am afraid of being alone in the dark. I blame years of having terrible eyesight and a childhood lack of friends.
11. I like to play with fire.
12. I don’t see why so many girls find older guys attractive.
13. I can never pick a favorite color.
14. I just really want a cat to love and cuddle with when I’m scared at night.
15. I have trouble expressing my feelings to people I care about.
16. I love Mexican food. I constantly crave chips, salsa and burritos.
17. I always fantasize about making the first move, but I never have the guts to do it.
18. I hate spending money.
19. I constantly calculate fractions in my head: “this school day is 37.5% over,” etc.
20. When my thoughts wander, I often get really paranoid that people are reading my mind, even though I am fully aware that this is impossible.
21. I love v-neck tattoos. I would like nothing more than to get an earth-toned, feather necklace tattooed to my chest.
22. I often wish that I was a man.
23. I listen to a lot of weird music. I’ve been getting really into drum and bass lately, for some reason.
24. I see the good in everybody.
25. I think both the male and the female body are beautiful, though I think genitalia are disgusting.
26. I love macaroni and cheese.
27. I find people who smell good to be beautiful.
28. I love wearing makeup not because I’m insecure about the way I look, but because it accents the features of myself that I like the most.
29. I want to move to a West Coast city when I grow up, and I want to live in the hills or mountains. Open skies and flat plains make me feel lonely.
30. I’m Margo.